What are the characteristics of adults learners?
- Practical and results-oriented.
- Less open-minded And therefore more resistant to change.
- Slower learning, yet more integrative knowledge.
- Use personal experience as a resource.
- Multi-level responsibilities.
- High expectations.
What are the 4 types of learning styles?
What is adult learning?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.