What are 6 acts of kindness?
- Acts of Kindness: We’re Built For Them. Stop reading for a moment and think about the last time you did something kind for someone– was it today?
- Acts of Kindness With A Smile.
- Hold The Door.
- Writing Notes as Acts of Kindness.
- Give Compliments.
- Just Listen!
What are the five acts of kindness?
- Do your neighbor a favor! Maybe they could use a hand shoveling snow, or maybe you could offer to babysit their kids for a night for free.
- Buy a stranger coffee.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- Clean out your house and make a donation to a local charity.
- Make a donation to your local United Way.
What is kindness example?
What is a simple act of kindness?
What is a better word for kindness?
1, 3 benignity, benevolence, humanity, generosity, charity, sympathy, compassion, tenderness. 2 good turn.
Who said kindness?
What is kindness to others?
What is kindness for kids?
What are some words that rhyme with kindness?
- 1 syllable. Plus. Bus. Jus. Cus. Us. Fuss. Was. Crush.
- 2 syllables. Minus. Virus. Righteous. Lifeless. Isis. Mindless. Highness. Priceless.
- 3 syllables. Arthritis. Happiness. Forgiveness. Venomous. Devices. Consciousness. Regardless. Arises.
- 4 syllables. Hepatitis. Meningitis. Ridiculous. Anonymous. Delirious. Mysterious.
What is a rhyme word?
What are words that rhyme with smile?
What word rhymes with joy?
|ahoy||100||Noun, Adverb, Verb|
What word rhymes with cheer?
- 1 syllable. Near. We’re. pint. Mere. Fear. Steer. Year. Clear. Ear. Gear.
- 2 syllables. Appear. Career. Amir. Sincere. Severe. Unclear. Cashier. Premier. Adhere. Frontier.
- 3 syllables. Disappear. Atmosphere. Persevere. Interfere. Engineer. Reappear. Pioneer. Volunteer. Chandelier. Hemisphere.
- 4 syllables. Electioneer. Amityville.
What word rhymes with memories?
- 1 syllable. These. Freeze. Sees. Keys. Please. Ease. Cheese. Breeze.
- 2 syllables. Worries. Herpes. Journeys. Birdies. Flurries. Hermes. Thirties. Jerseys.
- 3 syllables. Centuries. Expertise. Energies. Yesterdays. Referees. Treasuries. Reveries. Enemies.
- 4 syllables. Accessories.
- 5 syllables. Penitentiaries. Documentaries.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.