How can I buy direct from China?
- Attend Chinese Trade Fairs.
- Buy From China Through Wholesale Markets.
- Find Chinese Suppliers on the Internet.
- Request a Sample.
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Order.
- Prepare for Shipping.
- Things to Watch Out For.
How can I buy directly from manufacturer?
How do I buy things in bulk from China?
- DHgate. DHgate.com is one of a wholesale online shopping sites that allows bulk buying of products.
- Global Sources. Globalsources.com is a B2B wholesale platform that focuses on more innovative manufacturers from China.
- Light in The Box.
- China Suppliers.
Why is Alibaba so cheap?
What is the best app to buy from China?
- Tmall (Source: Wikipedia)
- E-commerce platform JD.com (Source: JD.com)
- Xiaohongshu, a social media and e-commerce platform in China (Source: Xiaohongshu)
What should I buy from China?
- Beijing: cloisonné; fresh water pearls.
- Shanghai: silk carpets, qipaos.
- Hangzhou: Longjing tea, silk.
- Suzhou: silk.
- Guilin: scroll paintings, South China Sea pearls.
- Tibet: thangka (tanka: sheep skin wall hangings)
Does everything from Amazon come from China?
Is Gucci cheaper in China?
Is Zulily a Chinese company?
Is DressLily a legit site?
Is Insnova legit?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.