How do I cancel a server?
How to cancel your server:
- Log into the billing panel here.
- Click on Services on the top menu.
- Select Active on the server you wish to cancel.
- Click Request Cancellation.
- Provide the reason for canceling services.
- Select the Request Cancellation button to complete the request.
- A confirmation page will appear and an email will be sent to you.
Is Apex server hosting safe?
Its user interface is simple, yet attractive, it offers enough storage. Apex also offers a dynamic database to host your Minecraft server on, and is extremely secure to use.
Is Apex hosting servers free?
Hosting a Minecraft server is not free as it requires expensive hardware, bandwidth and a professional staff to be able to maintain superior services and customer assistance.
How do I reset my apex world hosting?
Method 2 – Delete the existing world
- Stop your server with the red ‘Stop’ or ‘Force Stop’ button.
- Access your server files with the FTP.
- Delete the existing world file(s) (The default name for a world file is ‘world‘ but if you set a custom world name, it will be different)
- Restart the server.
Why did my nether reset?
You may have noticed that when switching from a CraftBukkit based version such as Spigot or Paper, to the Vanilla Minecraft JAR, your Nether and End worlds may appear to have been reset. This is due to a difference in the way that dimensions are stored between the two JARs – don’t worry, your progress is safe.
How do I download world server apex hosting?
- Go to your Apex Panel and stop the server.
- Connect to your server files using an FTP program.
- Once in the FTP, locate the folder named “pocketmine”.
- Once in the pocketmine folder, navigate to the “worlds” directory.
- Find the world you want to download and drag it onto your computer.
How do I restore from Apex hosting?
Head to the Game Panel and stop the server. To the left of the game panel, click on the “Backup” tab. Locate which world/date you want to restore and press “Restore” to the right of it.
How do I access server apex hosting?
To access your files using the web client, navigate to FTP File Access and log in using your panel password. Once authenticated you will be directed to the home directory of your server.
How do I change my apex hosting image?
How do I change my apex hosting server?
Head to the Apex Panel and stop the server. To the left of the panel click on “Config Files”, then click “Server Settings”. Locate “Message of the Day” and paste the text from mctools. Scroll to the bottom and click on “Save”.
How do I change the plugins on Apex hosting?
Head to the Game Panel and click FTP File Access to the left of the panel. Once you login to the FTP File Access you will see a list of your files. Open the plugins folder and click “Upload” to the top left of the page. Drag your plugins over to the right side of the page and wait for it to reach 100%.
How do I get mcMMO on Apex hosting?
How To Make a mcMMO Server With Apex Hosting
- Select your server package from our pricing page.
- On the ‘Configure Your Server‘ page, complete the required fields.
- Under ‘Server Version’, select ‘mcMMO‘ from the dropdown list.
- Complete the order and your mcMMO server will be created instantly.
Is bukkit a spigot?
Spigot is a heavily modified version of CraftBukkit with hundreds of improvements and optimizations.
How do I add Datapacks to Apex hosting?
Uploading the datapack to the server
You can check the name of world your server is loading in the world field on the main page of the game panel. Drag the datapack you downloaded previously into the datapacks folder. Once the file is fully uploaded, head back to the game panel and start the server.
Are data packs mods?
Datapacks are code written into command blocks to create a mod like output. Think of them as vanilla mods. Mods are downloaded files and run off an external client you can download and host a literal unlimited amount of content as you can code entire new items, blocks, etc.
How do I install bedrock data packs?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.