Can you stop an iPhone update in the middle?
What to do if iPhone is stuck updating?
How do I stop my iPhone from downloading updates?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- In the section headed Automatic Downloads, set the slider next to Updates to Off (white).
How do I undo an update on my iPhone?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
How do I uninstall an update on my iPhone 13?
How do I undo the iOS 13 update?
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Can you uninstall iOS 13?
How do I downgrade from iOS 14?
- From your iPhone or iPad, Navigate Settings > General and tap “Profile”.
- Tap on iOS 14 Beta Software Profile and tap “Remove Profile”.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad and wait for a new iOS 13 updates to arrive.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
How do I downgrade from iOS 14.2 to iOS 14?
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Those are the only two official ways to downgrade to previous versions of iOS. You can either downgrade from a beta version to a stable version, or downgrade to the previous stable version during a short window where the old IPSW files are still signed by Apple.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
How do I undo an iPhone update without a computer?
How do I revert back to iOS 13 from iOS 14 without a computer?
How do I downgrade from iOS 13 to iOS 12?
How do I revert back to iOS 12?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.