How do I change the language on Facebook back to English?
Tap the menu button. Scroll down to Settings & Privacy, and tap it to expand the menu. Select Language. Select your new language from the list.
How do you change the language back to English?
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do u change the language on Facebook?
How do I change my language on Facebook Mobile?
How can I change my Facebook region?
How can I change the language?
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Click Data & personalization.
- Scroll to the “General preferences for the web” panel.
- Click Language.
- Select Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- Click Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, select Add another language.
How do I change my wayfair language to English?
How can I change the language of my phone?
How do I change my browser language?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More .
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
How do I change my browser region?
How do I automatically translate a Web page?
How do I translate a document?
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- In the top menu, click Tools. Translate document.
- Enter a name for the translated document and select a language.
- Click Translate.
- A translated copy of your document will open in a new window. You can also see this copy in your Google Drive.
How do I change my website to English?
- Open Chrome and go to a website that uses a different language.
- If you’d like to change the target language, tap the three vertical dots (Settings) to access browser settings, then tap Settings > Languages > Add Language.
- You can also toggle the button to translate pages into other languages.
How can I translate a PDF document?
- Click the Documents button. You’ll see this above the blank text fields on the left side of the page.
- Click Browse your computer.
- Select your PDF.
- Click Open.
- Select a translation language.
- Click Translate.
- Review your translated PDF.
How can I translate a PDF file for free?
- Access the Translate a Document tool.
- Choose the language to translate from and to.
- Click ‘Choose File‘ and then click the blue ‘Translate‘ button.
- Let Google work its magic.
- You will get a pop-up with the PDF file translated.
How do I translate a PDF file on my phone?
How do I translate a document from French to English?
How can I translate a scanned document into English?
- Open PDF. Click “Open File” to open the scanned document to translate.
- Perform OCR. In case your PDF file is scanned or image-based, you will need to perform OCR.
- Translate Scanned Document. Now, the scanned PDF file should be editable after performing OCR.
How can I translate more than 5000 words?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.