How do I change the pressure on my Cricut?
How do you use custom settings on Cricut explore AIR 2?
Launch the Design Space app and create or open a project. Ensure that your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore machine is powered on and paired with your device via Bluetooth. Proceed to the cut preview screen. If you have a Cricut Explore, ensure that your Smart Set Dial is set to Custom.
Do I need to calibrate my Cricut explore AIR 2?
Why is my Cricut cutting all the way through the vinyl?
Make sure that you have selected the correct material setting in Design Space or that the Smart Set Dial is on the correct setting. If you are using the Custom setting, ensure that the proper material is selected from the drop-down list.
Is the Cricut supposed to cutting through vinyl backing?
How do I do a hard reset on my Cricut explore AIR 2?
How do I reset my Cricut Bluetooth?
What do I do if my Cricut won’t connect?
- Make sure your Windows firewall isn’t blocking the machine. Click on Cortana search box -> type Windows Firewall -> Allow an app through Windows Firewall.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on, or connect the USB cable.
- Install the USB drivers manually.
Why is my Cricut explore AIR 2 not cutting properly?
How do I sharpen my Cricut explore AIR 2 blade?
How do I troubleshoot my Cricut explore AIR 2?
- Turn your machine off completely, before turning it back on.
- Check the power supply and socket.
- Check for an update on Cricut Design Space.
- Log out of Cricut Design Space then back in.
- Check that nothing is stuck in any part of your machine if so carefully remove it.
How do I clean my Cricut explore AIR 2?
Are you supposed to clean your Cricut?
How do you grease a Cricut explore AIR 2?
Do I need to clean my Cricut?
How do I make my Cricut mat sticky again?
How do I clean my Cricut joy?
How do I clean the sensor light on my Cricut?
- Verify that the cut sensor light is clean.
- To clean the cut sensor light on your Cricut Explore or Maker machine, sweep gently with a small, dry watercolor paintbrush.
How do I get my Cricut to read glossy paper?
How do you just cut and not print on Cricut?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.