How do I approach a company for an internship?
How do you ask if a company offers an internship?
- Research companies. Discover businesses in your area that perform the work you’re interested in doing.
- Make contact. Reach out to the intern coordinator either by phone or email.
- Share your resume.
- Market your skills.
- Be straightforward.
- Be cordial and follow up.
Can you ask a business for an internship?
How do you write an email for an internship?
- Adjust Your Resume and Cover Letter for Each Job Application.
- Clean up Your Social Media Profiles.
- A Good Email Subject Line.
- Use a Professional Email Signature.
- If Successful – Send an Acceptance Email.
- Automating the Process.
- Using Slang or Undesired Language.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.