Why can’t I delete a slack channel?
How do I delete an archived channel?
- Select the Channel Browser.
- Select Filter > All channel types, then select Archived Channels from the drop-down menu.
- Select the channel you want to delete.
- Select the More icon again, and select Additional Options.
- Tick the box next to Yes, permanently delete this channel.
How do you permanently delete a channel?
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
How do I delete channel?
How long does it take to delete a YouTube channel?
Can I delete a YouTube account?
How do I delete a YouTube channel I no longer have access to?
Does YouTube delete old videos?
You can remove any videos that you uploaded from your own Google Account. If you delete a video, it’s permanently deleted — you can’t recover it through YouTube. If you’d like to watch the video in the future, make sure you have a backup saved.
How do I delete a YouTube account without knowing the email?
- Open your browser and log on to www.youtube.com.
- Click on Login and enter your password if you can remember that.
- Also if you don’t remember your account email address, you can enter your username.
- Proceed to log in your account.
Does YouTube delete old accounts?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.