How do I delete my tweet?
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Profile.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Tap Delete Tweet.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Can you delete someone else’s tweet?
How do I delete old tweets?
How do you permanently delete twitter on iPhone?
- Tap on your profile photo in the top left hand corner.
- Click on “Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Deactivate Your Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Deactivate.”
- Type in your password and tap the “Deactivate Account” button to confirm the request.
How do I remove an account from my Iphone?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Mail > Accounts.
- Tap the email Account you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account (in red letters)
- When prompted “Are you sure?”, Tap Delete Account.
Is deactivating twitter the same as deleting?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.