How do I delete all attachments from iPhone messages?
- Tap the Settings app.
- Select General, then iPhone Storage.
- Select Review Large Attachments under the Recommendations section.
- Tap Edit.
- Select the attachments that you want to delete.
- Tap on the trash icon in the top right corner.
Why wont my iPhone let me delete attachments?
How do I delete attachments from messages on Mac?
How do I delete pictures from messages?
Locate the message you want to delete. Touch and hold the message. Tap Delete message. Tap OK.
Why can’t I delete photos from iPhone messages?
How do I delete multiple photos from iPhone messages?
How do I mass delete Imessage attachments?
What is the fastest way to delete large attachments on iPhone?
How do I delete photos from text messages on iPhone?
- Tap and hold the photo, link, or attachment.
- Select More.
- On the next screen, the item will have a checkmark.
- Tap Delete (trash can icon) on the bottom.
- Confirm that you want to remove those items by tapping Delete again.
When you delete an attachment in iMessage does it delete for the other person?
How do I permanently delete messages from iPhone?
How do I permanently delete messages?
How do I permanently delete text messages from my SIM card?
How do I permanently delete photos from iPhone?
- Open Photos and tap the Albums tab.
- Tap the Recently Deleted album, then tap Select.
- Tap the photos or videos that you want to delete or tap Delete All.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I permanently delete photos?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
How do I permanently delete photos from my iPhone 12?
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the Albums tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe to the very bottom and tap on Recently Deleted (shows as just text in iOS 12 now)
- Tap Select in the top right corner.
- Now you can either choose Delete All from the bottom left corner or select individual photos.
How do I permanently delete photos from iPhone and iCloud?
- In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to delete, or double-click a single photo or video.
- Click. , then click Delete. Deleted photos and videos are placed in the Recently Deleted album, where they remain for 30 days before being permanently removed.
Can you permanently delete files stored in the cloud?
How do I permanently delete an app from my iPhone and iCloud?
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Choose “iCloud“
- Select “Storage“.
- Select “Manage Storage”
- Select your device.
- Scroll down and select “Show All Apps“.
- Turn the app on or off as desired.
- Tap “Turn Off & Delete” when prompted, and you’re done.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.