Does deleting your Tumblr delete your posts?
How do you mass delete posts?
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts.
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete all my posts on Facebook Lite?
How can I delete all my posts on Facebook at once?
How do you delete all Facebook posts at once?
How do I delete a post on Facebook 2020?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from profile from the dropdown menu.
Why can I not delete a post on Facebook?
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
How do I remove a post from my Facebook page?
From your Facebook Business Page: Click the three dots at the top of the post you want to delete. Select Delete post. Click Delete to confirm the action.
How do I delete a post from my Facebook page?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.