How do you mass delete old tweets?
How do you mass delete twitter posts?
- Go to the Tweet Delete website in a browser on your Mac or PC.
- Log in to your Twitter account to connect it.
- Set the parameters of the application accordingly.
- Check the box confirming you’ve read the terms and conditions, then click “Delete my tweets!”
How do you delete thousands of tweets at once?
- Tweet Deleter. Features: Out of all the tools on this list, Tweet Deleter has perhaps the slickest user interface.
- Tweet Delete. Features: Next on the list is Tweet Delete – a no-frills way to delete up to 3,200 of your latest tweets.
- Tweet Eraser.
How do I delete more than 3200 tweets?
How do I delete old Retweets?
Why can’t I delete retweets?
How do I delete all my likes and retweets?
How do you delete retweets from your account?
How to delete a Tweet
- Visit your Profile page.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Click the icon.
- Click Delete Tweet.
How do I delete all my retweets?
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Go to the Circleboom menu on the left and click on the drop-icon next to “My Tweets.”
- Select “Delete RTs” from the drop-down. Your last 3,200 retweets will be listed by Circleboom.
How do I turn off retweets to everyone?
- On Twitter, go to “Settings and privacy”
- Then click “Content Preferences”
- Under Safety, click “Muted”
- Click “Muted words”
- Click the “+” icon.
- Add “RT @” as the phrase.
- Click “Save”
- Enjoy your Twitter timeline with no retweets clogging your feed.
Does deactivating twitter delete tweets?
Are tweets deleted forever?
Is deactivating twitter the same as deleting?
Can people see your tweets if you deactivate?
How do I delete my twitter before 30 days?
- Step 1 – Sign into Twitter. Sign into your Twitter account.
- Step 2 – Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Step 3- Click on Deactivate my Account.
- Step 4 – Confirm your Decision.
- Step 5 – Enter Your Password.
- Step 6 – Uninstall the app.
- Step 7 – Don’t log into your account for 30 days.
Can I delete my twitter account and make a new one with the same email?
What happens when I deactivate twitter?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.