How do I delete my YouTube search history?
If you are looking to clear your search history on either your Android or iPhone, you simply need to log into the app. Hit the “Library” icon. Select History Settings > Clear Search history. You can also clear your entire watch history here by selecting that option too.
How do I delete unwanted searches?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Privacy. Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
- Select the types of information that you want to remove.
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete search engines?
Why can’t I delete my browsing history?
Why can’t I delete my history on safari?
How do I delete Google search history?
How do I delete all Google activity?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com. Above your activity, tap Delete . Tap All time. Delete.
Does clearing history delete everything?
How do I delete all traces of Internet history?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
How do I permanently delete my internet history?
Select “Browsing history” and any other data you want to delete from your Google History. For more options, click on the “Advanced” subheading. Tap on the “Clear data” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
What happens when you delete your search history?
How do I permanently delete my search history on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap “Edit.” Tap “Edit.”
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to instantly clear your history.
How do I delete Google search history on iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- Tap the search bar View all.
- Find the search you want to remove, then swipe it to the left.
- Tap Delete.
Should you clear iPhone history?
What happens if I clear history on safari?
How do you delete iPhone app history?
Why can’t I clear my search history on my iPhone?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.