How do I stop my face from being shiny?
- Commit to a Mattifying Moisturizer. Ernest Supplies ProtectiveMatte Moisturizer.
- Or, Switch to a Face Oil (Seriously!) Golden Door essential moisturize complexion.
- Get Acquainted with Toner (and Tonics)
- Stow a Few Face Wipes.
- Oil-controlling cleanser.
- Do a Weekly Mud Mask.
- Invest in a Powder-Based Shine Inhibitor.
Why is my face shiny but not oily?
How do I stop my face from being so oily?
- Wash regularly. Share on Pinterest Washing with warm water and a gentle soap can reduce the amount of oil on the skin.
- Use a toner. Astringent toners that contain alcohol tend to dry out the skin.
- Pat the face dry.
- Use blotting papers and medicated pads.
- Use a facial mask.
- Apply moisturizers.
How do you fix a shiny forehead?
- Use a Toner.
- Try a Mattifying Primer After Moisturizing.
- Wear Lightweight, Oil-Free Moisturizers.
- Consider Mattifying, Tinted Moisturizers.
- Keep Blotting Papers in Your Bag or Backpack.
- Cleanse More Frequently, and More Gently.
Is shiny skin bad?
How do celebrities get shiny faces?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.