How can I improve my patience in my relationship?
- Make Yourself Wait. The best way to practice patience is to make yourself wait.
- Stop Doing Things That Aren’t Important.
- Be Mindful of the Things Making You Impatient.
- Relax and Take Deep Breaths.
What does it mean to have patience in a relationship?
How can I be patient for love?
- Here are three ways to fall in love with patience:
- Let Go. Life is a river, and you always have choice.
- Breathe. Your breath is your solace and refuge.
- Gratitude. Moments requiring patience gives you the gift of time.
How do you develop patience?
- Take the long view when making decisions. Our lives are full of decisions, big and small.
- Create a buffer between activities.
- Be a patient listener.
- Practice patience.
- Seek to reduce your stress.
- Push back on unreasonable demands.
Can patience be learned?
What does God says about patience?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.