How much does it cost to install a utility sink?
How do I add a utility sink to my laundry room?
- Step 1: Measure for Drain.
- Step 2: Cut Existing Drain Pipe.
- Step 3: Attach Y-Fitting and Add Laundry Sink to Washer Drain.
- Step 4: Locate Water Sources.
- Step 5: Add Pipe Splitter to Hot and Cold Water Lines.
- Step 6: Connect Hoses to Sink.
- Final Step.
How do you secure a utility sink to the wall?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.