How can I install software in Lenovo A6000?
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo A6000/Plus.
- Now install TWRP Recovery for Lenovo A6000/Plus. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
How can I update my Lenovo A6000 software?
- Go to settings of your device.
- Search for the software update menu and click on that.
- Select manually update and the system will check if an update is available for your device or not.
- If its available then select the download and install update option and thats it.
What is the Android version of Lenovo A6000?
|Operating system||Android 4.4|
|Skin||Vibe UI 2.0|
Is Lenovo A6000 4G?
Is Lenovo A6000 support Jio SIM?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.