How do you install a sprinkler head?
Do it yourself install sprinklers?
- plot types and locations of sprinkler heads. Plan the System.
- install an anti siphon valve. Access the Water Line.
- dig the trench for system.
- attach one end of valve manifold assembly to water.
- attach risers using 90 degree connectors.
- level sprinkler heads with soil level.
- timer controls length and frequency of waterings.
How do you install a sprinkler head to an existing sprinkler system?
How much does it cost to add a sprinkler head?
On average, sprinkler head replacement costs between $65 and $90 to hire a professional, or $2 to $12 per head if you replace them yourself. The cost to install additional sprinkler heads is between $94 and $103. Replacing or relocating sprinkler heads for your entire lawn will cost about $400.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.