What are 5 characteristics of a unhealthy relationship?
Some characteristics of unhealthy relationships include:
- Control. One dating partner makes all the decisions and tells the other what to do, what to wear, or who to spend time with.
- Physical violence.
- Sexual violence.
What are red flags in a relationship?
“One major red flag in relationships is when everyday life, events, conversations, and basic interactions are frequently about that person — where there’s constant manipulation and abuse of power over you. “For instance, you could confront the person you’re dating about something they did or said that hurt you.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.
Related Articles to Relationship
- How to know if he wants a relationship
- How to start a relationship slowly
- How to become a relationship coach
- How to pronounce relationship
- Characteristics of an agency relationship
- How to avoid jealousy in a long distance relationship
- How to write a healthy relationship
- How to have a casual relationship without getting hurt
- How to start over in a relationship
- Examples of intentions in a relationship
- How to have patience in a relationship