How do I decide what I want to do?
- Step 1: Take Control of Your Happiness. I expected the company to make me happy.
- Step 2: Listen to Yourself.
- Step 3A: Open Up, Let Excuses Go.
- Step 3B: Heart and Head – Fed by the Same Source.
- Step 4: Set Your Wide Open Future.
How do I know what I am good at?
- Ask around. A great way to find out more about yourself is to ask people you like, trust and respect what they think you’re best at.
- Discover your personality.
- Write down what you do.
- Look for patterns.
- Keep an open mind.
How do I know my skills?
- Reflect on your job description.
- Zero in on soft skills.
- Look at your performance reviews.
- Ask other people for feedback.
- Take an online behavior test.
- Check out job postings in your industry.
- Double down on your resume.
Is it OK to not know what you want in life?
What is good thing in life?
What makes life happy?
When you laugh, you release happy hormones called oxytocin and endorphins. These are hormones that uplifts us as we share experiences with others. Even just making yourself smile will put you in a better place. These are things that make you happy.
What do adults do in their spare time?
What do geniuses do in their free time?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.