How do you create a watermark in Photoshop?
How to make a watermark in Photoshop
- Open Photoshop and create a new document by going to File>New.
- Next, you can either pick out your fonts or copy your logo over onto the new document.
- Grab the Marquee tool and draw a rectangle around your watermark.
- Next go to Edit>Define Brush Preset.
- Your new brush will be in your brush catalog.
How do I create a transparent watermark in Photoshop?
How to Make a Transparent Watermark in Photoshop
- Step 1: Open Photoshop. For the purposes of this tutorial, we’ll be making a text-based watermark so start by launching Photoshop.
- Step 2: Create a new document.
- Step 3: Enter Your Business Name.
- Step 4: Reduce The Opacity.
- Step 5: Export Your Transparent Watermark as PNG.
How do I add a watermark to a PNG in Photoshop?
It’s really quick to do: simply select the Marquee tool from the toolbar, and make a selection around your watermark. Next, go to Edit on the top toolbar, and then scroll down until you see Define Brush Preset. Select it, then name your brush as your watermark. That’s it!
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.