How do I make my own shower gel?
- 2 tablespoons (27 g) shea butter.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) carrier oil.
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vegetable glycerin.
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 g) xanthan gum.
- ⅓ cup (78 ml) liquid castile soap.
- ⅓ cup (78 ml) warm water.
- 10 drops lavender essential oil.
What ingredients are in body wash?
How do you make natural body soap?
Is it cheaper to make your own body wash?
How long does homemade body wash last?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.