How do you make homemade bleach spray?
- Rinse out the plastic spray bottle, add the bleach and laundry detergent. This is where the funnel is helpful!
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with tap water. Shake to mix.
- Now your are ready to start cleaning!
What are the ingredients in Clorox disinfecting spray?
- N Alkyldimethylbenzylammonium Chloride. Alkyl Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chlorides (C12-16)
- N Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ethyl Benzyl Chloride. Alkyl dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride (C12-14)
How do you mix Clorox for disinfecting?
How do you mix bleach and water in a spray bottle?
- Carefully pour the bleach into the spray bottle or jar first, then add the water. Mixing the solution in this order will prevent the bleach from splashing up on you.
- Place the lid tightly on the container.
- Gently mix it by shaking.
- After mixing, your solution is ready to use.
Can I put bleach in a spray bottle?
Even Clorox’s in-house experts say they do not recommend making or using a bleach spray solution at home.
What is the ratio of bleach to water to make a disinfectant?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.