How do you make Red Lobster biscuits from scratch?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine flour, Cheddar cheese, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Combine milk, 1/3 cup butter, and egg in a separate bowl.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Why are Red Lobster biscuits so good?
How do you make cheddar bay biscuits Youtube?
Does Costco sell Red Lobster biscuit mix?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.