How do you take the back off an LG k30?
- Step 1 Battery.
- Remove the thirteen 3.4 mm Phillips #00 screws securing the midframe to the display assembly.
- Use a metal spudger or plastic opening tool to pry open the outer cover.
- Use the flat end of a spudger to detach the battery connector from the logic board.
- Use a spudger to pry the battery from the phone.
How do I open the back of my LG phone?
Does the LG k30 have a removable battery?
How do I remove the SIM card from my LG k30?
Where is the SIM card on my LG phone?
- Turn the phone off, then remove the back cover and the battery (as demonstrated in the previous instructions).
- Locate the slot for the SIM card (the lower of the two slots above the upper-right corner of the battery compartment) and gently slide the SIM card out to remove it.
How do I format my SD card on my LG phone?
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage.
- Tap Unmount SD card to release the microSD card from device use. An icon appears within the Notifications panel to indicate an unmounted microSD card.
- Once released, tap Erase SD card > Erase SD card > Erase everything.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.