How do I view source code in Chrome?
How can I view the source code of a program?
How do you open source?
- Create your own open source project. Every project should start with an identified need.
- Create open source alternatives to commercial software. Today’s commercial projects actively engage open source solutions.
- Contribute to existing open source projects.
How do I open HTML code from a website?
- Open your browser and navigate to the page for which you wish to view the HTML.
- Right-click on the page to open the right-click menu after the page finishes loading.
- Click the menu item that allows you to view the source.
- When the source page opens, you’ll see the HTML code for the full page.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.