How do you pronounce the name Camus?
- Phonetic spelling of camus. ca-mus. ka-my; English ka-moo.
- Meanings for camus. French writer who portrayed the human condition as isolated in an absurd world (1913-1960) Add a meaning.
- Synonyms for camus. albert camus. author.
- Examples of in a sentence. The Absurd Death of Albert Camus.
- Translations of camus. Tamil : காம்யூ
How do you pronounce Meursault?
How do you pronounce the name Sartre?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.