How do you pronounce the name mania?
- Phonetic spelling of mania. ma-nia. m-aa-n-EE-aa.
- Meanings for mania. persecution mania. Add a meaning.
- Synonyms for mania. craze. madness.
- Wiki content for mania. Mania. Maniac (miniseries)
- Examples of in a sentence. Marshawn Mania: Lynch ready to go for Seahawks vs. 49ers.
- Translations of mania. Arabic : هوس Telugu : మానియా
What does mania mean?
Mania: An abnormally elevated mood state characterized by such symptoms as inappropriate elation, increased irritability, severe insomnia, grandiose notions, increased speed and/or volume of speech, disconnected and racing thoughts, increased sexual desire, markedly increased energy and activity level, poor judgment,
How do you say mania in Greek?
How do you pronounce Philautia?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.