How do you pronounce the name tiara?
- Phonetic spelling of tiara. t-ee-AA-r-uh. tee-ar-uh.
- Meanings for tiara. A popular feminine name that is of Latin origin and it means crown.
- Synonyms for tiara. diadem.
- Examples of in a sentence. Camilla Parker-Bowles Stunning In Boucheron Tiara For Queen’s Annual Diplomatic Corps Reception.
- Translations of tiara. Arabic : تاج
How do you pronounce Tiera?
What is the meaning of tiara?
How is Siobhan pronounced?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.