How do you pronounce Starbucks venti sizes?
- 1) Venti: Vin-Tee. Not vee-in-tay, vin-nee or ver-tee.
- 2) Grande: Gron-day. Not grand or gren-dee.
- 3) Latte: Lah-tay. Not lad-dee,lat-tee or late.
- 4) Cappuccino: Cap-u-cheen-o. Not cap-oor-ino.
- 5) Macchiato: Mah-kee-ah-toe. Not mah-chain-o, mar-ker-ee-to, mar-cher-tee-to, mer-kah-toe or mat-chee-o.
What Venti means?
How do you pronounce venti in Spanish?
How do you pronounce the large drink at Starbucks?
How do you order a Starbucks like a pro?
Here are the steps every barista wish you knew:
- Hot or iced.
- Size of drink.
- Do you want it decaf?
- Number of shots.
- Would you like syrup? (If so, how much?)
- Type of milk.
- Add the extras or make adjustments.
- The name of your drink.
What is the biggest drink at Starbucks?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.