How do I hard reset my AT&T?
How do I reset my AT&T Android phone?
How do I reset my AT&T Iphone?
- From the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- The settings section will open, scroll down until you see General and select it.
- From the general screen, scroll down until you see the reset option. Select Reset.
- You will be taken to the reset screen.
- If your phone is password-protected, enter your code.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.