How do I reboot my BlackBerry 9320?
If your BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Blackberry OS.
Soft Reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve
- Power on the phone.
- Then press and hold ALT key + SHIFT key + DEL key.
- Now you phone will turn off and back on again.
How do I take the password off my BlackBerry Curve 9320?
How to bypass password in BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve? How to remove password in Blackberry OS?
Remove Password BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve
- Power on your phone.
- Then please type wrong password, until you see the information about writing the word “blackberry“.
- Continue doing this until your phone will reset and reboots.
How do you factory reset a locked BlackBerry curve?
How do you reset a BlackBerry without the password?
How do you reset a BlackBerry 9220?
- You should switch off the device.
- Browse to: Options -> Security -> General Settings -> Wipe handheld.
- Next type the word BlackBerry.
- After that your phone will reboots and resets.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.