Why is my email not working on my iPhone?
How do I reset my email settings?
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- At the top, choose a settings page, such as General, Labels, or Inbox.
- Make your changes.
- After you’re done with each page, click Save Changes at the bottom.
How do you delete and reset email on iPhone?
How do I fix my email server on my iPhone?
- Step 1: Install the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- Step 2: Force quit Mail and restart your device.
- Step 3: Be sure you have an active internet connection.
- Step 4: Delete and re-add the problem account.
- Step 5: Manually configure your account.
- Step 6: Contact your email provider.
What happens if I delete mail account on iPhone?
Why can’t I delete an email account from my iPhone?
How do you delete an email account from the Mail app on iPhone?
How do I delete an IMAP account from my iPhone?
How do I delete an IMAP account?
How do I fix my IMAP server?
- Open Settings > Accounts.
- Select your General email account.
- Pull the view down until you see the Pulley menu appear from above.
- Select “Server settings”
- Make the changes and swipe right to save settings and to leave the settings view.
How do I change my email account from POP to IMAP on my iPhone?
- Visit the Settings menu, and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account, and then enter your Comcast email account details. Then, tap Next.
- Enable the Mail and Notes options on the next screen (labeled IMAP), and tap Save.
How do I change IMAP settings?
Where are iPhone email settings?
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
How do I find my IMAP account settings?
In Outlook, click File. Then navigate to Account Settings > Account Settings. On the Email tab, double-click on the account you want to connect to HubSpot. Below Server Information, you can find your incoming mail server (IMAP) and outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.
How do I change the email settings on my iPhone?
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Scroll down in the Settings menu until you see Mail.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Tap on the email account you want to manage. Source: iMore.
How do I find my SMTP server on my iPhone?
- Tap “Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Tap the email account from which you want to send messages (or add a new one if it’s the case).
- Tap “SMTP” under “Outgoing Mail Server”, and then “Add Server…” This window will appear:
- Enter all the needed settings:
How do I set the default mail app on my iPhone?
How do I change my default email account in iOS 14?
- On your iOS device head to Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the Mail option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Mail page until you see Default Account.
- Tap on Default Account and select whatever email account you want to use as the default.
- Once the check mark is on the right email account, you’re all set!
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.