What does Angela mean in the Bible?
It is a biblical name derived from angelos meaning ‘angel, messenger’ ; angelus ‘angel’. Angela is the feminine form of the English, Slavic, and Spanish Angel.
What is the short name for Angela?
Ang/ Ange – The shortened version of Angela is Ange or Ang, and it’s a pretty common nickname. Jo – Jo is as short as you can get! A cute pet name for Angela, Jo is a sweet moniker for the name. Gigi – Gigi is a cute short name for Angela.
What kind of name is Angie?
Is Angie a good name?
Is Angie another name for Angela?
Is Angie a full name?
Is Angela an Irish name?
What does Angela mean in Irish?
Is there an Angela in the Bible?
What is the most popular name in the world?
Is Angie a boy’s name?
How do you pronounce Angie?
What is a good nickname for Angelina?
- Origin: Greek. Meaning: “messenger” variant of Angela.
- Best Nicknames: Ange, Angel, Angie.
- Variations and Sound Alikes: Angeline, Angelique, Angelita, Anjelica.
- Angelina TV and Movie Quotes: “Angelina? Don’t know anyone by that name.” Everybody Loves Raymond (1996 TV Series)
- Famous people named Angelina or its variations.
Is Angelina a beautiful name?
What does Angelina mean in Latin?
How do u call ur crush?
- Sweetie – The perfect pet name for a sweet boyfriend.
- Honeybun – A cute name to call your adorable boyfriend.
- Sweetie Pie – A romantic nickname for your male lover.
- Baboo – a funny nickname for a cute and adorable boy.
- Cuddle Bunny – A sweet pet name for your cuddle partner.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.