How do you spell begining?
Note that the correct spelling is beginning: it has a double ‘n’ and only one ‘g’: ✗ In the begining the main energy source was wood.
How do you spell Stary?
adjective, star·ri·er, star·ri·est.
- abounding with stars: a starry night.
- of, relating to, or proceeding from the stars.
- of the nature of or consisting of stars: starry worlds.
- resembling a star; star-shaped or stellate.
- shining like stars: starry reflections on the dark water.
What is the verb for beginning?
verb (used with object), be·gan, be·gun, be·gin·ning. to proceed to perform the first or earliest part of (some action): Begin the job tomorrow. to originate; be the originator of: civic leaders who began the reform movement.
What is the another word of beginning?
What is another word for beginning?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.