How much do podcast networks make?
How much money does it take to start a podcast?
What are the benefits of joining a podcast network?
How do I get my podcast picked up?
- Build an email list or outreach list before your podcast launches.
- Record 3-5 podcast episodes before you launch.
- Pick a launch date.
- Create assets like images, clips, and shareable quotes.
- Launch day!
- Message your list to ask them to listen and review.
- Keep publishing new episodes consistently.
How do you watch podcasts?
If you have an Android phone you can use the Google podcasts app. Search “Google podcasts” in the play store app or click this link on your phone to open it in the store.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.