How do you pack a sport coat for travel?
How do you travel with a suit on a plane?
- Lay suit face down on a flat surface.
- Fold left shoulder back.
- Turn right shoulder inside out, then tuck left shoulder into the right.
- Fold in half lengthwise and then fold horizontally.
- Place folded jacket in center of outstretched trousers.
- Fold trouser bottoms over jacket and repeat with top of trousers.
How do you carry a blazer?
How do you pack coat a suitcase?
- Pack Those Puffer Jackets/Vests.
- Combine the Roll and Fold.
- Try Vacuum Seal Bags.
- Use Packing Cubes.
- Pack the Jacket and Shoes First.
- Wear Your Coats Instead of Packing Them.
- Pack a Single, Perfect Coat.
How do you pack shoes in a suitcase?
How do you fit clothes in a suitcase?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.