How do you write in cursive on Instagram?
How do you write in different fonts on Instagram?
- Visit MetaTags Font Generator.
- Type your text at the left of the screen.
- Several font options will show up. Pick the one that you like.
- Go to the Instagram app.
- Click at the top of your profile at ‘Edit Profile.
- Paste the text on your bio, and you’re done.
How do you change the writing style on Instagram bio?
- Type in the text you want to use in the left textbox, or paste in your current Instagram bio.
- Click “Edit Profile.”
- Select the font for the “Bio” section and paste in your copied text.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen to update your bio with your new font.
How do you get cool fonts on Instagram?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.