What are 4 types of leadership styles?
Leadership styles based on authority can be 4 types:
- Autocratic Leadership,
- Democratic or Participative Leadership,
- Free-Rein or Laisse-Faire Leadership, and.
- Paternalistic Leadership.
What are the 3 main leadership styles?
Leadership style is a leader’s approach to providing direction, implementing plans, and motivating people. In 1939, psychologist Kurt Lewin and a team of researchers determined that there were three basic leadership styles: Authoritarian (Autocratic), Participative (Democratic) and Delegative (Laissez-Faire).
What are the 8 leadership styles?
The 8 Most Effective Leadership Styles
- Democratic Leadership.
- Autocratic Leadership.
- Laissez-Faire Leadership.
- Transactional Leadership.
- Charismatic Leadership.
- Transformational Leadership.
- Servant Leadership.
- Bureaucratic Leadership.
What are the 5 different leadership styles?
5 Types Of Leadership Styles And When To Use Them
- Transactional leadership. Transactional leadership is a style of leadership whereby leaders draw in their followers through a scheme of rewards and punishments.
- Situational leadership. Situational leadership is all about adapting.
- Autocratic leadership.
- Laissez-faire leadership.
- Participative leadership.