What are 4 types of leadership styles?
- Autocratic Leadership,
- Democratic or Participative Leadership,
- Free-Rein or Laisse-Faire Leadership, and.
- Paternalistic Leadership.
What are the 3 main leadership styles?
What are the 8 leadership styles?
- Democratic Leadership.
- Autocratic Leadership.
- Laissez-Faire Leadership.
- Transactional Leadership.
- Charismatic Leadership.
- Transformational Leadership.
- Servant Leadership.
- Bureaucratic Leadership.
What are the 5 different leadership styles?
- Transactional leadership. Transactional leadership is a style of leadership whereby leaders draw in their followers through a scheme of rewards and punishments.
- Situational leadership. Situational leadership is all about adapting.
- Autocratic leadership.
- Laissez-faire leadership.
- Participative leadership.
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.