What is the best bird for a pet?
- Cockatiel. Cockatiels are known for their easy-going personality and being friendly and affectionate.
- Conure Bird. These little birds are louder than most.
- Finch. These adorable little birds are low maintenance and don’t like to play that much, making them the perfect bird for introverts.
- Canary Bird.
What are the most common bird pets?
- 01 of 08. Parakeet/Budgie. Paul Bricknell / Getty Images.
- 02 of 08. Cockatiel. Leonid Shkurikhin / Getty Images.
- 03 of 08. Finch. Auscape / Getty Images.
- 04 of 08. Lovebird. Steve Littlewood / Getty Images.
- 05 of 08. Monk Parakeet.
- 06 of 08. Dove.
- 07 of 08. Parrotlet.
- 08 of 08. African Gray Parrot.
What is the sweetest pet bird?
- 01 of 08. Pionus Parrot. Glenn Bartley/Getty Images.
- 02 of 08. Dove. Mary Clark/Getty Images.
- 03 of 08. Budgerigar. Jitin Rajput/EyeEm/Getty Images.
- 04 of 08. Hyacinth Macaw. Getty Images.
- 05 of 08. Finch. Tom Stewart/Getty Images.
- 06 of 08. Eclectus. Ang Hwee Yong/Getty Images.
- 07 of 08. Bourke’s Parakeet.
- 08 of 08. Cockatiel.
Do birds like hugs?
Which birds are easiest to tame?
What’s the quietest pet bird?
- Cockatiels. Cockatiels are a fairly popular parrot species that tend to be quieter than most of their other parrot relatives.
- Parakeets and Budgies.
- Senegal Parrots.
- Pacific Parrotlets.
What is the hardest bird to tame?
David Nilsen is the former editor of Fourth & Sycamore. He is a member of the National Book Critics Circle. You can find more of his writing on his website at davidnilsenwriter.com and follow him on Twitter as @NilsenDavid.